Warm Rooms (WRS)
BES’s warm room series can create a range of temperature and humidity levels within a single chamber (standard temperatures from +10C to over 70C).
Varying in size from small step-in units to large stability storage areas with multiple air handlers, these units meet the complex demands of those seeking a high-quality testing environment in a single unit.
- Stability and shelf life studies
- Cell and tissue culture
- Raw material, bulk product storage and conditioning
- General laboratory incubation and pharma sterility studies
- Animal holding chambers
- Insect rearing and controlled growth
- Thermal cycling
- Product stress testing and burn in
- TAPPI / ASTM product test chambers
- Modular metal skinned panels with urethane insulated tongue and groove construction for chamber enclosure.
- "Cam-locking" construction with vinyl gasketed seams.
- Low height aluminum ceiling plenum housing.
- Totally accessible hinged drain pan for maintenance and cleaning of all interior plenum components.
- PSC fan motors for energy efficiency. All fan motors rated for operating temperatures of chamber. Motors are remoted from chamber interior where application exceeds rating.
- Automatic defrosting with refrigerant hot gas and/or electric heat for quick and efficient operation.
- Semihermetic continually operating compressors for extended equipment life and maximum chamber temperature control and uniformity.
- Uniform horizontal and vertical air distribution through a lay-in ceiling air distribution system with anodized aluminum support.
- Fully accessible control panel to efficiently and securely house all controls, alarms and recording devices.
- Touchscreen system control of chamber parameters.
- Vapor proof fluorescent or incandescent light fixtures.
- Factory leak testing of all refrigeration assemblies prior to shipment.
- Bench testing of complete control panel and electrical devices performed prior to shipment.
- Applicable ISO listing 9001:2000 applies.
Structural / Electrical Options
- Stainless wall, ceiling and floor finishes.
- Electrical wiring to NEC standards for Cl. I
- Division I or II environments.
- Maximum product security through dead-bolts or locking bars. All security locking mechanisms are furnished with internal emergency relief.
- Standard and custom shelving, casework and chromatography support racking.
- Thermopane view window in door or wall panels.
- Access ports and pass throughs.
- Surface mounted vapor proof duplex outlets, anodized aluminum plug mold or recessed.
- Vinyl floor mat runners in open areas or seamless floor covering over complete area.
- Exterior / interior door ramps.
- Remote light ballasts for chambers above 40°C.
- Emergency lighting systems.
- RS 232 / 485 or 4-20 mA comms available.
- Perforated Lexan ceiling designed to deliver low velocity air uniformly throughout the entire chamber. This approaches laminar flow. Lay-in tiles are prismatic for light diffusion.
- Complete stainless steel finish for ceiling plenum housing including drain pan.
- Exhaust fans with stainless steel filtered air intake or dampered connection ports for host building supply and return air.
- Base level dehumidification with a proportional reheat package.
- Extended range dehumidification by ES developed and field proven proportional air volume regenerative desiccant drier. This design allows close tolerance control and extended life of drier components.
- Extended range humidification by independent passivated stainless steel steam generator designed for pure water supply.
- Point of use water purification system for steam generator supply water.
- Copper or phenolic coated evaporator fin construction for protection in corrosive environments.
- Complete 100% redundant backup refrigeration systems with automatic switch over.
- Vertical wall plenum configuration for increased chamber loads requiring greater evaporator coil surface area typical of industrial applications.
- Available designs for temperature uniformity throughout entire chamber to ± 0.5°C.
- Available designs for humidity uniformity throughout entire chamber to ± 3% RH.
- Conditioning packages designed to use host building chilled water systems for chamber cooling.
- Non-refrigerated cooling using building ventilation available for certain applications.
- Hermetic compressor packages for low capacity cooling applications.
- Remote air handlers to remove mechanical components from chamber interior and increase air volume.