Control Panel with CCS-4000 Touchscreen Controller
For CRS / WRS / WRST / DRS / FAS / LT Product Lines
Control Panel Features
The modular control panel serves to house and protect controls, recorder, and alarms, as well as efficiently distribute power to the chamber interior. The modern design incorporates corrosion resistant construction materials, and provides a high level of serviceability, durability, and ease in everyday operation.
Control panel features include:
- Touchscreen controller with intuitive operation.
- Single point chamber power connection, with accessible and lockable over-current protection. All branch circuits are fuse or breaker protected for maximum equipment protection.
- Central wiring location, labeling, and grouping for efficient troubleshooting. Plug-in and DIN rail components for efficient replacement.
- Painted side accent panels for edge protection of main control panel housing. Accent panels can be color coordinated with any building color scheme, and can be replaced if damage or remodeling occurs.
- Durable, brushed stainless steel fronts for impact resistance and durability. These panels are lockable and hinged for access when servicing the control panel.
- Anodized aluminum interior construction with offset mounting rails to produce a natural heat dissipating cooling plenum behind the control panel.
- And more…
CCS-4000 Touchscreen Controller Features
The CCS-4000 touchscreen controller system was developed with Environmental Chambers in mind. Providing the ultimate in modern technology, the system provides intuitive control screens and menus, easily programmed process alarms, and highly configurable circuit switching.
Specific features include:
- Control module design which is dedicated microprocessor based I/O hardware with programmed logic running on Windows CE® platform. The control logic program is stored on a non-volatile, high-capacity memory card. All control parameter settings, alarms and set points are maintained during power failure, and restart is automatic upon power restoration.
- Backlit, alphanumeric 1 GHz TFD LCD 256 color (800 x 600 pixels) touchscreen operator access to all system parameters through intuitive, Windows® style drop down menus or modern icon based “smart device” finger navigation. The 7" display is compatible with various room lighting conditions. Menu selections and on-screen instructions with on screen help are of sufficient detail to allow for typical day-to day use without reference manuals.
- Conformance to the FDA 21 CFR 11 requirements for data recording, audit trails of controller settings modification, alarm history logs, operator event logs and secure file transfers. Operating data is encrypted and stored in user defined time length log files, and can be viewed on the touchscreen, or remotely by PC. Password protection provides multiple levels of user access and defined rights. Password aging and re-authentication for process changes are also provided per 21 CFR 11.
- Real-time trending charts (8) and standard recording of temperature and humidity parameters and setpoints. The touchscreen provides auto-scaled and user definable scaled plots over a 4 minute to 24 hour time period. A 'drag and zoom' feature allows for magnified views within a specific plot period.
- And more…